Sunday, February 8, 2009

Making a blog

I went to the Connecticut Photographers convention where I sat in on a lecture about blogging. ( I almost didn't go because I thought blogging had something to do with winter sports) I was curious and decided to come straight home and create a blog, which I did and was oh so proud. The next day however, it was lost. I tried everything to try and find it but had forgotten what I had titled it. Well, today I tried again and it magically appeared so I decided to add some text and see if the bologging fairy likes me or not. Hello.....I'm here to stay so get used to it.

1 comment:

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It takes a while to get into the groove but once you are you'll love it :) I'm glad you came to the pug the other night!